Metropolitan Life recruteaza Claims Specialist
|Compania||Metropolitan Life||Nivel cariera||Peste 3 Ani Exp|
|Tip job||Full time||Data introducerii||2017-07-18|
|Posturi disponibile||1||Data limita||2017-08-31|
At this job you will have a chance to:
- Process claims in a timely manner, including acknowledgements, follow up and payments while assuring the accurate input of claims data, reserves and reinsurance reporting;
- Pay or deny claims in an accurate manner according to policy terms and conditions, statutory requirements, and cost containment practices;
- Service policyholders, providers and internal and external customers in a timely and professional manner via verbal and written communication or personal contact;
- Assist sales channels, management and underwriters in analyzing trends by providing statistics/ reports gathered from claims experience;
- Monitor red flags and apply fraud and abuse controls in order to achieve cost containment;
- Assure compliance with internal claim handling standards, controls and best practices;
- Actively support the identification, development and testing of electronic systems to be utilized by Claims.
In order to be able to achieve all of this you need to have:
- Minimum 3 years experience in Claims field (insurance and pensions highly preferred);
- University diploma (medical education will be considered a plus);
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proactive and action oriented;
- Strong team-work orientation;
- Analytical mind and good decision maker;
- Stress resilience and capacity to deal with high workload;
- Time management skills and capacity to identify priorities;
- Flexibility and capacity to easily switch between diverse tasks/projects;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word;
- Good communication level in English.
If you found yourself or somebody you know, in the above description, here is what we can offer:
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic multinational insurance & pensions company where you can have a real impact;
- A ground for long term career and personal development;
- Great team of energized and positive people;
- Flexible working hours, meal tickets, private medical care and insurance policy;
- Great working environment with inspiration room, children room, open and silent space at your disposal.
If we got your interest, please send your CV in full confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the company:
- MetLife is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of MetLife to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability etc.