Account Executive / Employee Benefits
WILLIS Towers Watson Romania recruteaza Account Executive / Employee Benefits
|Compania||WILLIS Towers Watson Romania||Nivel cariera||Entry-Level|
|Tip job||Full time||Data introducerii||2017-03-14|
|Posturi disponibile||1||Data limita||2017-03-31|
- Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Human Capital and Benefits
- High-performing institutions cultivate and grow talent, carefully balancing costs and rewards. From employee benefits to executive compensation, we take a rounded perspective, based on leading-edge thinking, data, analytics and software, unearthing new ways to motivate people, foster wellbeing and implement solutions that work.
- Willis Towers Watson has an exciting opportunity in our Bucharest office.
Join a fast-paced growing practice in a critical team role. This position provides day-to-day service to support Willis Towers Watson clients, prospects and carriers. Interfaces and works closely with Sr. Client Managers, Client Associates, Willis Towers Watson Executives, and Producers to ensure effective and efficient delivery of client services, while controlling a meaningful book of business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the implementation of new clients;
- Assist with the development of program design;
- Responsible for all aspects of servicing new business, renewals, and supporting the remarketing process to include program analysis, preparation of applications, negotiation with carrier underwriters, obtaining quotes and creating/delivering proposal documents;
- Prepare reports for stewardship, pre-renewal strategies, renewals presentations, placement activity along with analysis;
- Prepare and conduct presentations for employees and client decision-makers;
- Construct, analyzes and negotiate requests for Proposals (RFP’s) or work with other departments to prepare RFP’s as necessary;
- Prioritizes work processes and maintains 100% compliance with required client data;
- Demonstrate superior customer service standards (consistency, quick response, focus on meeting customer expectations);
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives;
- Maintain strong carrier relationships to enhance Willis Towers Watson position in the market place;
- Prepare and review presentation of annual client deliverables and reports;
- Identify and capture new business opportunities and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment; Client retention is expected;
- Demonstrate and support Willis Towers Watson Values and Compliance Standards.
- 2+ years of employee benefits industry experience with demonstrated technical knowledge in the areas of life insurance, health insurance, private pensions;
- Proven account management or other relevant experience;
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level;
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs;
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail;
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills;
- Must possess strong written and oral communication skills;
- Possess problem-solving and logical-thinking skill;
- Grasp and understand business concepts and issues;
- Ability to work within a team;
- Proficient at interfacing with clients;
- University degree;
- Should be well-versed with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- Position requires English - written & spoken proficiency level.
What we offer:
- Attractive salary package and various benefits;
- Professional development opportunities within a multinational company.
Candidates are required to send their CV to the following e-mail: email@example.com. All applications will be treated as confidential and we reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.