Internal Auditor (Bucharest)
ASIROM V.I.G. S.A recruteaza Internal Auditor (Bucharest)
|Compania||ASIROM V.I.G. S.A||Nivel cariera||Peste 3 Ani Exp|
|Tip job||Full time||Data introducerii||2017-03-06|
|Posturi disponibile||1||Data limita||2017-03-31|
- The Audit Department of ASIROM Vienna Insurance Group is seeking to recruit a highly qualified person for the position of Internal Auditor.
- As part of the Internal Audit team within ASIROM, the candidate will perform specific activities such as: participation in planning and performing audits, drafting audit reports and following up corrective actions in accordance with the auditing standards and procedures.
- He/she will report to the Audit Director and participate in audit assignments regarding the processes developed within the company.
- Performing internal audit activities, targeting the evaluation and improvement of the effectiveness of risk management, controlling and governance processes within the company;
- Performing internal audit missions, according to the Annual Internal Audit Plan and other ad hoc missions coordinated by the Department Director, in compliance with ASIROM Policy and Internal Audit Manual;
- Responsible for presenting with objectivity and honesty the deficiencies identified during the audit missions performed, for the benefit of audit evidence collection and documentation in accordance with the Internal Audit Manual.
- University degree in banking/ business administration/ finance/ accounting/ economics or related fields; master’s degree is a plus;
- 2+ years professional experience in internal audit, risk management, controlling or internal control in an insurance / financial institution or an external audit company is mandatory;
- Relevant qualifications: CIA, CISA, ACCA, CAFR are a plus;
- MS Windows and Office at proficient level is a must;
- English (spoken and written) at proficient level.
- Reliable person, high sense of responsibility, integrity and objectivity;
- Able to exercise independent judgments and take appropriate action, in accordance with the job level position;
- Ability to deal with sensitive and confidential information, showing discretion and proper judgment, while maintaining independence and objectivity;
- Good analytical and fast problem-solving skills, attention to detail;
- Good listening, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills;
- Comfortable interacting with customers, colleagues and management at all levels.
- Motivational remuneration package, correlated with the responsibilities and job position;
- Additional benefits, according to the internal rules;
- Professional and competent development programs;
- Opportunities for promotion and development within the VIG Group;
- Professional and dynamic working environment.
If you want to join a dynamic team and work in a competitive environment which offers national and international development opportunities, please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the job for which you want to apply.