Legal Manager (LM), for the Head Office
ERGO Asigurari S.A recruteaza Legal Manager (LM), for the Head Office
|Compania||ERGO Asigurari S.A||Nivel cariera||Peste 3 Ani Exp|
|Tip job||Full time||Data introducerii||2016-12-13|
|Posturi disponibile||1||Data limita||2017-01-31|
- Developing the specific procedures, organizing and coordinating the legal activity of the company (including collaborating lawyers);
- Permanently checking the legislation, in order to quickly inform the management about all the latest changes affecting the company;
- Managing all the aspects regarding the statutory documents and conventionally representing the company in front of all institutions;
- Handling all the specific activities of the company in relation with ASF, the Trade Register, public notaries, fiscal administrations, etc.;
- Preparing or checking all the legal provisions related to contracts, decisions, procedures, letters, insurance terms and conditions, etc.;
- Approving the designated claim files, from the legal perspective, and conducting the legal actions related to claims-based recoveries;
- Analysing all the received petitions and formulating all the related answers, as Head of the Committee, together with its members;
- Conducting all the designated ancillary activities, according to the internal rules and regulations or the temporary business needs.
The minimum requirements for the desired employee are:
- Legal University degree (insurance specialization will be highly considered) and thorough knowledge of insurance legislation;
- Minimum 3 years of legal experience (significant non-life insurance legal experience will be regarded as a core strong point);
- Fulfilling all the additional requirements mentioned within the insurance legislation for being approved on a critical position;
- Great organizational abilities, trained attention-to-details skills, noticeable quick & independent decision-taking personality;
- Natural-born communication talent, team-work availability, pleasant & dynamic appearance, optimistic attitude and willpower;
- English fluency, related to both written and spoken forms, good command of computers, good knowledge of MS Office pack.
In case of meeting the criteria above and wanting to develop your career within a powerful international insurance group, please send your application (with LM code) by e-mail, to email@example.com.