Country Manager for Romania
Balkan Broker recruteaza Country Manager for Romania
|Compania||Balkan Broker||Nivel cariera||Peste 3 Ani Exp|
|Tip job||Full time||Data introducerii||2015-10-27|
|Posturi disponibile||1||Data limita||2015-11-30|
Balkan Broker is a highly regarded international insurance broker and it is currently looking for a Country Manager for Romania specialized in Non-life lines of business & International business servicing to join their team. We believe people matter in the insurance business! This represents a chance to join a company which is expanding in the region.
- You have to manage the Branch of the Broker in Romania, developing the sales strategy and servicing the broker’s existing portfolio.
- Risk analysis and design of insurance solutions;
- Research the market and develop sales strategy;
- Communication with clients for maintaining and extending their insurance policies. Proactively analyzing the existing portfolio of current clients;
- Work with international insurance markets and brokers;
- Managing, servicing and administrating all aspects of client affairs in a prompt and efficient manner;
- Attending client meetings, discussing the client existing needs;
- Ensuring client needs are addressed through attentive listening and understanding of their issues and resolve them accordingly.
- The successful candidate will need to have previous experience working within Non-Life insurance lines and management practice;
- Having experience in servicing International insurance programs locally;
-Having experience in handling local policies; ensuring that the policy meets local requirements and government regulation;
- Being proactive, enthusiastic with a driven approach;
- Having a positive attitude towards the client’s needs;
- Possess numeracy, literacy and basic IT skills;
- Excellent English Language and Romanian Language proficiency is a must, both written and spoken.
- We offer labor contract, together with the opportunity to join our team on high profile position.
- You can expect excellent career progression, with opportunities including people management.
Please, submit your CV and cover letter no later than 30.09.2015 to Maria VELEVA - email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted promptly.
Applications will be reviewed in strict confidentiality.