CERTASIG recruteaza HR Specialist
|Compania||CERTASIG||Nivel cariera||Peste 3 Ani Exp|
|Tip job||Full time||Data introducerii||2015-08-10|
|Posturi disponibile||1||Data limita||2015-08-31|
We are currently looking for a qualified HR Specialist to join our Bucharest team. The suitable candidate will have at least 5 years of experience in human resources management.
Job description - key responsibilities include:
- Manages recruitment and selection process for entry level and specialists positions;
- Manages and administrates job descriptions, employment contracts, related tasks, in collaboration with heads of departments;
- Analyzes and decides upon the most successful recruitment strategies and channels, creates and posts job advertisements;
- Conducts competencies based selection interviews and make the appropriate interviews reports;
- Responds promptly to all employees\' requests;
- Manages relations with the personnel administration and payroll consultants;
- Initiates and manages employee training;
- Organizes team buildings, together with the Marketing team;
- Manages annual performance appraisal process;
- Responsible for HR policy.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following qualities and experience:
- Sound knowledge of recruitment and selection techniques, organizational behavior, labor legislation, HR general policies and procedures;
- Very good command of written and spoken English;
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, assertiveness;
- Flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, great relationship-building skills;
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment;
- Good sense of initiative, reliability and willingness to accept responsibilities;
- Ability to organize, set priorities and drive to bring projects to successful finish;
- High level of confidentiality, due to particular nature of the work;
- Ability to work well with all levels of management and staff, as well as outside partners;
- Experience in the insurance industry would be an advantage, but not essential.
Candidates are requested to submit their CV (in English only) to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.