Solvency II Expert
ASIROM V.I.G. S.A recruteaza Solvency II Expert
|Compania||ASIROM V.I.G. S.A||Nivel cariera||Peste 3 Ani Exp|
|Tip job||Full time||Data introducerii||2014-11-24|
|Posturi disponibile||1||Data limita||2015-01-10|
- 1 position.
- Solvency II team.
Level of Career:
- Experience in financial industry field – minimum 2 years, experience with Solvency 2/ Basel 2 is a plus.
Main purpose of the job:
- Ensure support with implementation of the Solvency 2 project with focus on the partial internal model and quantitative assessment of company’s risks.
- Getting a deep understanding of the Group capital model and the methodology used to calculate the solvency capital requirement;
- Supporting the Solvency 2 project team in the area of partial internal model validation;
- Developing internal documentation of processes around the solvency capital requirement calculation and reporting;
- Providing support with respect to Solvency 2 reporting to various stakeholders (Board, Group, Supervisory authorities);
- Providing support within the process of partial internal model approval by the authorities;
- Taking part in ensuring overall Solvency II compliance together with the other team members.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
- University degree in Finance/ Cybernetics/ Mathematics - actuarial studies are an advantage;
- Experience of at least 2 years in the financial industry required - experience with Solvency 2/ Basel 2 is a plus;
- Very good English knowledge;
- Very good IT skills (work with Acces/ Excel, programming knowledge);
- Enthusiasm, initiative and analythical skills.
- Trainings on Solvency 2 topics by the Group;
- Opportunity to develop a career within one of the leading insurance groups while being able to contribute directly to the implementation of Solvency 2;
- Motivating salary based on experience and know - how.
- Persons who meet the job requirements are invited to send their Curriculum Vitae and Letter of Application in Romanian and English to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.