American International Group recruteaza Accountant
|Compania||American International Group||Nivel cariera||Peste 3 Ani Exp|
|Tip job||Full time||Data introducerii||2014-11-17|
|Posturi disponibile||1||Data limita||2014-11-30|
Responsibilities for the role:
- Vendor management (including lease contracts): review contracts with vendors, meet all compliance requirements related to vendors and file them accordingly;
- Book all GOE transactions (including prepaid expenses and fixed assets acquisition), as per local and AIG guidelines;
- Input of all GOE and insurance related payments (except claims);
- Monthly close process related to accounts payable;
- Tax related tasks: VAT and WHT calculation and booking, review monthly and quarterly VAT returns prepared by Accounting Center, freelancers tax administration, review and file insured protection fund returns prepared by the Accounting Center;
- Review balance sheet reconciliations for accounts payable;
- Support financial statements and regulatory reports preparations.
This is a full time, temporary position based in Bucharest.
Experience & Qualifications Required:
- Economics degree preferred;
- Prior working experience in finance area;
- Fluent in English;
- Very good MS Office skills (especially Excel);
- Ability to quickly learn new systems.
- Working as part of a young team in a multinational company, having continuous contact and taking full advantage of the knowledge of a very large network of high skilled insurance industry professionals.
- If you are interested in joining our team, please send your CV to email@example.com by 30.11.2014.