Internal Auditor, member of C.A.F.R.
SIGNAL IDUNA recruteaza Internal Auditor, member of C.A.F.R.
|Compania||SIGNAL IDUNA||Nivel cariera||Peste 3 Ani Exp|
|Tip job||Full time||Data introducerii||2014-10-23|
|Posturi disponibile||1||Data limita||2014-11-30|
- Responsible with the activities of planning and organization of the internal audit function; identifies the areas that will be considered a priority for the audit, according to the regulations in force;
- Prepare the audit plan and submits it for approval to the Management Board;
- Elaborate internal audit norms, obtains Audit Committee's approval and submits them for approval to the Management Board; proposes and ensures the periodical revision of the audit norms if there is the case and communicates them within the company;
- Develop and updates audit programs and check lists;
- Evaluate the execution and the efficacy of the risk management procedures;
- Analyze the impact and the integrity of the data supplied by the financial and inventory information system, including the IT system;
- Verify the security of IT systems according to the law of data protection of personal information;
- Assess the accuracy and the credibility of the financial books that sustain the financial statements and financial reporting;
- Verifies the efficiency of the informational flows between different departments of the company;
- Evaluate the compliance with the legislation in force, the requirements of ethical codes, as well as the way the company policies and procedures are implemented;
- Coordinator of the anti money laundering law and the law against financing of terrorism and for the implementation of these laws in the company;
- Reports to the company management any problems regarding audit, if necessary, and ensures monitoring on progress of recommendation implementation;
- Participates and supports the activities of internal procedures and processes improvements;
- Ensures smooth collaboration with external auditors;
- Reports upon findings and eventual dysfunctions at least on a quarterly basis to the Supervisory Board, to the Management - Board and to internal control function. Reporting to the Supervisory Board and to the Management Board upon very serious situations is mandatory;
- Provides specific reports according to the requirements of the legislation / of the Insurance Supervisory Commission or other authorities, of the Supervisory Board, of the shareholders and / or of the Management Board.
- Knowledge and understanding of the principles and application of the business and operational risks, control processes and procedures;
- Knowledge of audit procedures, including planning techniques, test and sampling methods involved in conducting audits;
- Professional competence as defined by the Romanian Chamber of Financial Auditors (CAFR);
- Knowledge of all regulations and audit procedures in force, the insurance related legislation and especially the norms of the I.S.C regarding internal audit;
- Ability to systematically and logically analyze information;
- Ability to set priorities and strong motivation to bring projects to successful finish;
- Attention to details, precision and accuracy;
- High sense of confidentiality;
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as with third parties.
If you meet the above requirements and want to become a member of our team, please send your detailed CV, in English, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only suitable candidates will be contacted.