Commercial Multi-line Claims Adjuster
American International Group recruteaza Commercial Multi-line Claims Adjuster
|Compania||American International Group||Nivel cariera||Peste 3 Ani Exp|
|Tip job||Full time||Data introducerii||2014-09-25|
|Posturi disponibile||1||Data limita||2014-10-07|
Accountabilities for the role:
- Make timely decisions (as per set internal standards) on reserving, claims adjudication and final settlement within his/ her authority, including booking in the system;
- Analyze the coverage, revision of the size of reserves and their timely set-up for open complex and express files;
- Timely submit files for approval by AIG claims adjusters with appropriate authority as directed by the internal rules and procedures for reserving, adjudication and final settlement including booking in the system;
- Serve as a liaison between Major claims center and clients/ brokers and assure timely communication, including performing necessary bookings in the system;
- Create and foster a client-focused environment;
- Evaluate and measure compliance with Best Claim, Service and Communication practices through system reporting and file self- audits;
- Select and control of the quality of suppliers of services/ contractors;
- Anticipate and identify opportunities to streamline and simplify the work process, look for efficiency gains in clients’ service area and the systems;
- Ensure permanent satisfaction of and retention of clients;
- Communicate and coordinate with the heads of the local product departments and other functional departments, with the regional management and the management in New York as it may be the case;
- Communicate and coordinate with third parties including outside Claims adjusters, lawyers, suppliers, etc.
This is a full time, fixed salary job based in Bucharest.
Experience & Qualifications Required:
- University Degree;
- At least 5 years of experience in insurance;
- Claims settlement is an advantage;
- Computer literate;
- Fluency in English.
- Working as part of a young team in a multinational company, having continuous contact and taking full advantage of the knowledge of a very large network of high skilled insurance industry professionals.
- If you are interested in joining our team, please apply online on www.aig.com - Job ID 109690 The deadline is 7.10.2014.