Property & Energy Underwriter
American International Group recruteaza Property & Energy Underwriter
|Compania||American International Group||Nivel cariera||Primii 3 Ani Exp,Mid-Level|
|Tip job||Full time||Data introducerii||2014-08-20|
|Posturi disponibile||1||Data limita||2014-09-05|
Accountabilities for the role:
- Portfolio ownership and underwriting new and renewal accounts in line with targets set by Management;
- Work across functionally with other areas in AIG to achieve corporate objectives;
- Ensure compliance and file management is in line with profit centre guidelines;
- Prioritize workload and use own initiative for both internal and external issues;
- Build and develop broker relationships;
- Takes personal responsibility for career development.
This is a full time, fixed salary job based in Bucharest.
Experience & Qualifications Required:
- University Degree in Economics or Engineering;
- Commercial property and engineering insurance background (minimum 2 years experience);
- Computer literate;
- Analytical mind, good communication skills, flexibility;
- Developing ability to build relationships with brokers and clients;
- Good organizational skills with ability to prioritize workload;
- Fluency in English.
- Working as part of a young team in a multinational company, having continuous contact and taking full advantage of the knowledge of a very large network of high skilled insurance industry professionals.
- If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume to Mihaela.Grigorescu@aig.com. The deadline is 05.09.2014.