Insurance Business Analyst
Eurolife ERB Asigurari Generale recruteaza Insurance Business Analyst
|Compania||Eurolife ERB Asigurari Generale||Nivel cariera||Peste 3 Ani Exp|
|Tip job||Full time||Data introducerii||2014-07-09|
|Posturi disponibile||1||Data limita||2014-07-31|
Main purpose of the job:
- Act as liaison between IT department and operations, with the scope of lean, efficient processes of business developments.
- Draft business requirements to best suit process flows, according to business needs and system capabilities, in the view of overall strategic development;
- Analyze and improve current processes, in order to reach lean, efficient flows;
- Centralize and follow up ongoing business requirements, while supporting management, prioritize them according to strategic business goals;
- Establish a best practice and lean process for IT developments and corresponding business requirements.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
- University degree; any additional qualification is a benefit;
- Minimum 2 years business analyst in insurance/ financial services;
- Experience with life insurance product development and portfolio management;
- Strong command of English;
- Excellent computer skills;
- Excellent abilities of organizing and planning;
- Ability to meet deadlines, to work under stress.
- Outstanding opportunity for developing a career within an important international financial group, amongst a young team and a dynamic working environment;
- Excellent salary commensurate to experience & position.
Please submit your CV to: email@example.com.