Junior Actuary - Solvency II
Eurolife ERB Asigurari Generale recruteaza Junior Actuary - Solvency II
|Compania||Eurolife ERB Asigurari Generale||Nivel cariera||Peste 3 Ani Exp|
|Tip job||Full time||Data introducerii||2014-07-09|
|Posturi disponibile||1||Data limita||2014-07-31|
Main purpose of the job:
- Ensure sound business practice in respect of basic actuarial activities within the company, acting as active resource in the Solvency II project.
- Portfolio analysis and data processing, in order to support the Solvency II implementation;
- Thorough reading and understanding of Solvency II directives within the actuarial area;
- Refined understanding of the company’s product and client portfolio, distribution channels and strategy, in order to grasp long-term perspectives of the company’s solvency;
- Insurance product development and support product/ portfolio management;
- Support reporting activities (monthly reports, portfolio analysis and control, product management);
- Support overall Solvency II compliance.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
- University degree; any additional qualification is a benefit;
- Minimum 1 year as Actuary in insurance field;
- Strong command of English;
- Excellent computer skills;
- Excellent abilities of self-organizing and planning.
- Outstanding opportunity for developing a career within an important international financial group, amongst a young team and a dynamic working environment;
- Excellent salary commensurate to experience & position.
Please submit your CV to: email@example.com.