Actuary - insurance
Eurolife ERB Asigurari Generale recruteaza Actuary - insurance
|Compania||Eurolife ERB Asigurari Generale||Nivel cariera||Peste 3 Ani Exp|
|Tip job||Full time||Data introducerii||2014-04-29|
|Posturi disponibile||1||Data limita||2014-06-30|
Main purpose of the job:
- Ensure sound business practice in respect of actuarial activities within the company, meanwhile consistently contributing to business growth;
- To act as Actuary within the meaning of the Law 32/2000 – Norm 16/2009.
- Insurance product development and support product/portfolio management;
- Pricing and reserving, using mathematical modeling techniques and statistical concepts;
- Defining the company’s actuarial policies, creating and implementing internal working framework within the risk profile of the company;
- Leading and optimizing actuarial and reporting activities (monthly reports, portfolio analysis and control, product management, budgeting);
- Provide expertise to help the management in risks mitigation;
- Comply with the strategy of the Group and giving feedback on actions to be taken, by proposing future development plans and presenting reports on the current situation on a regular basis;
- Working closely with company management with a view to fine-tuning the development strategy of the company, of the revenues and expenses, aiming at finding the optimal financial solutions;
- Regulate forecasting and setting up the necessary measures for effective product management;
- Support Solvency II compliance.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
- University degree; any additional qualification is a benefit;
- Minimum 3 years as Actuary in insurance field, registration in Actuary Registry with ASF (former CSA) is mandatory;
- Experience with product development and portfolio management;
- Strong command of English;
- Excellent computer skills;
- Strong sense of foreseeing, responsibility and ownership;
- Excellent abilities of organizing and planning;
- Ability to meet deadlines, to work under stress;
- Flexibility and adaptability.
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.