Product Development Manager
Anonim recruteaza Product Development Manager
|Compania||Anonim||Nivel cariera||Peste 3 Ani Exp|
|Tip job||Full time||Data introducerii||2013-02-26|
|Posturi disponibile||1||Data limita||2013-04-30|
A leading European insurance company has a corporate-focused strategy and is positioned to lead the growth of Private Health Insurance in Romania. In order to meet our development needs, we are currently looking for a Product Development Manager.
Main job responsibilities:
- Contribute to the working out / updating and carrying out of company strategy in Romania;
- Essential duties include: product development, leading the price team, supporting sales development of member/group insurance contracts;
- Oversee the execution of the design, rating and development of enhanced products for all lines of business to drive profitable growth;
- Interacts with colleagues from other departments (actuary, sales, marketing, providers) to implement changes in product models and product enhancements;
- Identify opportunities for product improvement or new products. Guide research plans and review results;
- Lead data research and statistical analysis to solve problems in insurance product lines. Review completed analysis of competitor pricing, product features, and service levels;
- Lead cross-functional teams to fulfill product development requirements;
- Responsible for leading and supporting various functions of new Product Development activities from creative conceptual idea generation through the development and implementation of detailed designs and business requirements;
- Continuously monitor Romanian insurance market; identify and propose products / lines of business in accordance with existing opportunities.
- University degree, professional post-graduate courses;
- Minim 5 -7 years of product management experience within the insurance industry are essential;
- Experience with product processes: knowledge of features and benefits of various products, product pricing and financing. Good track record of demonstrated creativity in pricing and product development;
- Advanced knowledge of insurance industry products and services, understanding of the health insurance and healthcare market product benefits would be a strong plus;
- Ability to translate high level market needs and corporate strategies into specific product concepts;
- Demonstrated experience leading and supporting projects;
- Independent judgment to make highly complex and strategic decisions;
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills;
- Highly motivated and energetic with demonstrated ability to develop successful collaborative business relationships.
- Professional development at German standards;
- Possibility to develop further a management career;
- Attractive financial package with excellent medical and accident insurance plans.