EFG Eurolife recruteaza Reinsurance Manager
|Compania||EFG Eurolife||Nivel cariera||Peste 3 Ani Exp|
|Tip job||Full time||Data introducerii||2012-10-02|
|Posturi disponibile||1||Data limita||2012-12-31|
Main purpose of the job:
- Identify, evaluate, measure and monitor the necessary protection through reinsurance of the company, ensuring underwriting capacity, financial stability and sound business practice in Companies' affairs.
- Organizes, coordinates and controls the daily activity of the Reinsurance Department, according to internal rules and to legislation provisions;
- Elaborates specific reports regarding reinsurance activity;
- Administers the reinsurance contracts concluded by the company;
- Elaborates the documentation regarding reinsurance activity as per CSA / other authority’s request;
- Works closely with the management for fine-tuning the operational processes and procedures of the company, with a view to finding optimal business solutions;
- Developing and implementing processes/procedures.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
- Specific requirements:
- Seniority: minimum 3 years in insurance business, minimum 2 years in reinsurance;
- Education: University degree;
- Computer skills: good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Understanding of the legal/ regulatory requirements;
- Specific requirements: good communication skills; diplomacy; advanced use of English, sound insurance/reinsurance knowledge;
- Abilities, qualities required: intiative; dynamic; ability to analyze and synthesize; attention to details; fast learner and team spirit; open minded.
- Outstanding opportunity for developing a career within an important international financial group, amongst a young team and a dynamic working environment.
- Please submit your CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org