GTM Managing Services - Software Analyst Tester
Company specialized in SaaS applications for the automotive and insurance industries with focus on automated repairs and claims handling.
With more than 5000 professional users in Romania and Hungary, GTM's applications are the preferred solution of Operational Leasing companies in Romania, for authorization of repairing costs.
The constant development of new features and products and also the international expansion plans have increased our need for more software quality assurance specialized personnel. A few examples of the most recent projects are: Carfix mobile app, a refreshed version of Claimbox claims handling platform, AI integration for the automatic care damage recognition, used cars management platform and many more.
If you like cars, software and have a solid technical background then look no further!
Contact us and be a part of the development of new and exciting products.
- Good communication skills;
- Very good attention to details;
- Able to quickly find solutions to the problems reported by the apps' users;
- Knowledge of software testing principles and working methodologies;
- Significant experience in Quality Assurance (troubleshooting, testing) ;
- Basic Knowledge of database solutions (SQL, MySQL) and reporting tools;
- Ability to understand a JSON/XML file;
- Ability to read and understand log files;
- Excellent communication skills and strong work ethics;
- Experience in translating business requirements into workflows based on the clients' descriptions;
- Knowledge of ticketing and task management software (Asana, Jira or similar) ;
- Intermediate / advanced level of English language, speaking and writing;
- Experience in software application testing - is an advantage;
- Knowledge of the car operation and ease in identifying its components is a plus.
- Assist the deployment of GTM services outside Romania (main targeted markets: Austria. France, Spain, Netherlands, Poland) ;
- Collaborate with third party service providers for new integrations;
- Assist in training and/or producing tutorials to teach the basic features of the tools;
- Support programmers in issue resolution;
- Create, maintain, and run test plans and documentation;
- Identify and report software defects and usability concerns;
- Validate defect corrections;
- Create and send reports to stakeholders;
- Identify missing or inadequate processes in order to provide quality service.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.