EUROLIFE FFH Asigurari - Actuary (Medium level of experience)
We are searching for an open-minded colleague who is willing to grow in a dynamic environment and work next to a professional team, eager to get involved in various interesting projects.
- Create forecasts and estimates, summarizing them in analyses and reports;
- Collect, summarize, validate, analyze, interpret, and qualify data for various purposes including month closing process, regulatory reporting, audit;
- Contribute to the delivery of local solvency reports and forecasts for assessing the solvency positions of the business -> participate at SII calculations supervised by a senior team member;
- Carry out financial report on Local Statutory, Solvency II, IFRS4;
- Contribute to the business planning process;
- Carry out experience studies and assumption setting to the extent of documenting the hypothesis used in actuarial studies;
- Participate at various pricing exercises within Life area under a senior peer guidance;
- Perform any other duties, tasks oriented or actuarial related as may be delegated by superiors in the Life Actuarial Department;
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics or Actuarial Sciences
- Minimum 3 years of experience in life insurance area with focus on actuarial
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, able to work under pressure
- Knowledge in methodology and principles in Local Statutory Reporting, Solvency, IFRS
- MS Office, including Outlook, Word, Access and PowerPoint skills
- Advanced level in Excel
- Good analytical skills
- Good communication and interpersonal competencies.
What we offer you?
- Competitive remuneration package and Medical Insurance
- We have a great location, in the center of the city, in a new building at 10th floor (7 minutes of University subway station)
- You will be part of a dynamic team in a pleasant work environment
- We offer you the opportunity for development (training and development program) in a very demanding industry.
Eurolife FFH Asigurari Romania is a leading company in the insurance field, with over 13 years of experience in the local market. The company covers a complex risk portfolio: life insurance, health insurance, property and third-party liability insurance. Eurolife FFH Romania includes Eurolife FFH Asigurari de Viata and Eurolife FFH Asigurari Generale, subsidiaries of the Eurolife FFH Insurance Group. The Eurolife FFH Insurance Group is a member of Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited, one of the leaders in the international insurance market. At present, over 100.000 customers benefit of insurance offered by Eurolife FFH Asigurari Romania.
If you want to be part of our team you can send us your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org.