Colonnade Insurance S.A Luxembourg - Assistant Underwriter - A&H & Multinational Accounts (1 permanent position)Job description:
- Handle producers' requests for insurance related documents issuance (e.g. quotations, policies, certificates, invoices, etc.) for Third Party Lines / A&H & Multinational Accounts;
- Handle booking and reporting and follows up on receivables as per internal procedure;
- Provides exceptional customer service engaging via various channels (telephone, e-mail, etc.);
- Adhere to internal SLA's to ensure operational efficiency and achievement of agreed customer service standards;
- Set up clients' files and maintenance for the line of business he/she is dealing with;
- Build strong relationships with internal departments and external partners to satisfy customers and brokers;
- Adhere to underwriting guidelines, work flows and procedures;
- Review incoming requests, make appropriate decisions and process in accordance with internal procedures.
- University Degree (Economics preferred);
- Must have minimum 3 years' experience in client servicing (insurance would be an asset);
- Bilingual (Romanian/English) required;
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, organize work and meet tight deadlines / SLAs;
- Ability to work in a team; results oriented approach to accomplish goals;
- Detailed and customer oriented;
- Confident knowledge of systems and PC applications (Windows, Outlook, MS Word, Excel).
Colonnade Insurance S.A. is a Luxembourg based non-life insurer fully owned by Fairfax Financial Holdings group based in Toronto (Canada) and established for a strategic expansion of the Fairfax insurance business in CEE. In Romania, Colonnade Insurance S.A. operates through its local branch, being licenced to write 17 out of the 18 statutory classes of non-life insurance (except class 10 - Motor Vehicle Liability). Colonnade Insurance S.A. is managing now also the administration and claims relating to policies issued by American International Group, Inc. (AIG) in Romania.
Colonnade Insurance S.A. is dedicated to first class customer service and innovative products for commercial and consumer insurance solutions in CEE.
Colonnade employs more than 400 experienced professionals and is expected to generate in excess of EUR 240 million annual gross written premiums in 2018.
It is the only rated insurance company on the Romanian market with a rating by A.M. Best - Financial Strength Rating (FSR) of "A-" (Excellent)
PLEASE SEND YOUR APPLICATION UNTIL 19.03.2018 TO:
Beatrice Stoinescu, Beatrice.Stoinescu@colonnade.ro