CertAsig - Senior Property & Engineering UnderwritingCertAsig Insurance & Reinsurance Co. is a Romanian specialist non-life insurance company primarily selling niche, non-motor insurance products to corporate customers through insurance brokers. Since December 2007, CertAsig has been majority-owned by Royalton Capital Investors II, a private equity fund focused on acquiring and developing service sector companies throughout European countries of Central and Eastern Europe. Royalton Capital Investors II L.P.'s limited liability partners include Alpha Associates, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) and European Investment Fund (EIF).
We are currently looking for a Senior Property & Engineering Underwriting to join our underwriting team.
- Review, price, quote and manage new business / renewal in accordance with company underwriting guidelines;
- Prepares technical offers;
- Develop and maintain strong market presence by developing client and broker strategies.
- Provide responsive service to all broker and client requests
- Lead projects related to the development and implementation of underwriting strategy for property & engineering lines.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues in other functional areas, share knowledge by participating in line of business monitoring and product development activities.
- Provide specific reports as needed by management.
- University degree - technical
- Minimum 5 years insurance;
- Minimum 3 years insurance Property / Engineering;
- General Insurance: legislation, products (conditions, pricing), market / competitors;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- English language - advanced level;
- Strong orientation towards results and competitiveness;
- Experience in dealing with brokers;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Ability to work both individually and in teams;