ASIROM VIG - Reinsurance Inspector
Location: Bucharest HQ
Individual employment contract for an indefinite period, full time.
Work from Home option available.
- Support of the Reinsurance Departments Activities;
- Activities related to the Reinsurance Renewals and Management of Reinsurance Treaties;
- Support in the search for facultative reinsurance cover for business;
- Reporting Activities within the Company and with Group and relevant Stakeholders.
- Economics or Business banchelor's degree, actuarial/ mathematics/ master's degree is a plus;
- Fundamental Accounting skills required;
- Underwriting/ Actuarial or Reinsurance experience is a plus, however interest in this interesting area is required;
- Enthusiasm and professionalism in approaching and fulfilling the tasks;
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral with professional level of English language;
- PC Knowledge (MS Office) - advanced level required, SQL knowledge is a plus;
- Interest in joining an energetic team of professionals in an important insurance business related field;
- Results orientation and focus on achieving goals;
- Special analysis and synthesis skills, attention to detail;
- Planning and organizing.
- Becoming of team member of one of the strongest insurance companies in Romania and becoming part of the market leader in CEE with the Headquarter based in Vienna, Austria;
- Asirom is a leading company and empowers and grows talents;
- Motivational salary package corresponding to responsibilities and position;
- Benefits according to internal rules;
- Development of new skills and support in capitalizing on strength via learning platform, via group events, expert panels, internal and external seminars;
- Competitive, dynamic and professional work environment.
Please let us know if you or anyone you consider suitable is interested and apply at firstname.lastname@example.org .