ASIROM VIG - Internal AuditorHQ Bucharest
The Audit Department of ASIROM Vienna Insurance Group is seeking to recruit a highly qualified person for the position of Internal Auditor.
As part of the Internal Audit team within ASIROM, the candidate will perform specific activities such as: participation in planning and performing audits, drafting audit reports and following up corrective actions in accordance with the auditing standards and procedures.
He/she will report to the Audit Director and participate in audit assignments regarding the processes developed within the company.
- Perform internal audit activities, targeting the evaluation and improvement of the effectiveness of risk management, internal control and governance processes within the company;
- Perform internal audit missions, according to the Annual Internal Audit Plan and other ad hoc missions coordinated by the Department Director;
- Identify the associated business processes, risks, legal requirements, determines the adhesion to Company standards and tests the operating effectiveness of controls;
- Contributes to the completion of audit work documentation and ensures the quality of the work performed complies with internal and external requirements;
- Responsible for presenting with objectivity and honesty the deficiencies identified during the audit missions performed, for the benefit of audit evidence collection and documentation in accordance with the Internal Audit Manual.
- University degree in banking/ business administration/ finance/ accounting/ economics or related fields; master's degree is a plus;
- 4+ years professional experience in internal audit, risk management, controlling or internal control in an insurance / financial institution or an external audit company is mandatory;
- Relevant qualifications: CIA, CISA, ACCA, CAFR are a plus;
- MS Windows and Office at proficient level is a must;
- English (spoken and written) at proficient level.
- Reliable person, high sense of responsibility, integrity and objectivity;
- Capacity to make correlations and connections among processes (end-to-end), projects and impact of these activities at company level;
- Able to work independently with limited supervision;
- Ability to deal with sensitive and confidential information, showing discretion and proper judgment, while maintaining independence and objectivity;
- Good analytical and fast problem-solving skills, attention to detail;
- Good listening, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills;
- Very good planning and organizing skills;
- Comfortable interacting with customers, colleagues and management at all levels.